Friday, January 18, 2008

Supply Chain and Value Chain Benchmark Reports and Studies Update

This is the latest revision of my supply chain and value chain benchmark report.

I have received comments that it was difficult to read the slideshow presentation I had previously included. I am re-posting the list as a spreadsheet using Google Docs. The sources of the surveys are links which are clickable and should open to their respective sites. I envision that future additions will add more benchmark reports, provide a short description for the surveys, and identify what part of the value chain / supply chain is included in the report.If you are aware of a benchmarking study or resource that should be included in this report please let me know.



1 comment:

Scott Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.